"Even when the rainbow seems to pass right by me....I'm still finding Gold in the clouds....."

16 November 2013

Day 16 of Giving Thanks

Day 16 of giving thanks finds me thankful for my new vacuum cleaner.

It sounds weird but I am SO thankful for the new Shark Ultralight Rocket.

It only weighs 8 lbs.........and is one I can carry to each level of the house with out hurting my lower back.

It came with the regular, powerful suction brush for deep cleaning carpets and there's a setting for bare floors.

It also has all the attachments for various kinds of dusting.  It also came with a car kit to reach those tiny crevices in a car. I'll wait til Spring to use that!

Thanking God for being able to use my new vacuum today and tidy up my house....on ALL levels.

What are you thankful for today??

3 comments:

Joyful Reader said...

That would really make vacuuming my stairs a snap! So light!And it would get the corners of my hardwood a lot better. I may need to put this on my wish list! :)

Dianna said...

I am glad that you have something that is so much easier to use! It reminds me of ny new washing machine we had to get back in July. I had (and still have) that same kind of excitement every time I use it. :)

Today I am thankful for the Lord's faithfulness to provide for His children.

b said...

I am thankful for modern appliances of all sorts and for electricity.