"Even when the rainbow seems to pass right by me....I'm still finding Gold in the clouds....."

25 February 2009

Blessings

Well, here is my new flower pot, sent to me by Erin. Read here why she sent me a new one!
What a great friend!! Thanks again, Erin...you are a blessing in my life and a true friend and sister in Christ!
This gift totally made my day. This pic is not mine however; I pulled it from the website where she ordered it from....but...soon I will have some tulips in it and for the summer season it will sit on my deck with daisies or some kind of yellow flower. And this time I will make sure it is put away come autumn.

BTW: my niece, Beth, who is studying to be a vet (she's a freshman in Maine) has informed me that rabbits are not rodents. She used some fancy word that now I have forgotten and told me they are closely related to horses....who would have thunk??! So, Beth, thanks for the info!! and sorry I called the rabbit under my deck a rodent. Since I found rabbit droppings near the broken pot, I am pretty sure he is the one who broke it!

These 10 Blessings for your home came in the box with a gift from my good friend Erin. See this post to learn why she sent me a gift this week!
  1. PEACE: May there be peace within your walls. Psalm 122:7
  2. JOY: May the God of hope fill you with all joy. Romans 15: 13
  3. STRENGTH: May our Lord...encourage your hearts and strengthen you. 2 Thess.2: 16-17
  4. SUCCESS: May He give you the desire of your heart and make all your plans succeed. Psalm 20: 4
  5. COMFORT: May Your unfailing love be my comfort. Psalm 119: 76
  6. GRACE: May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ...be with you.2 Cor.13:14
  7. FAVOR: May the favor of the Lord our God rest upon us. Psalm 90: 17
  8. KINDNESS: May the Lord now show you kindness. 2 Samuel 2:6
  9. PROTECTION: May Your love and Your truth always protect me. Psalm 40:11
  10. LOVE: May Your unfailing love rest upon us, O Lord, even as we put our hope in You. Psalm 33:22
(written by Holly Gerth and included in the DaySpring gift box. All Scriptures are taken from the New International Version of the Bible)

Enjoy the day everyone!

3 comments:

Mrs. C said...

What a "sunny" pot. :) Praise the Lord for thoughtful friends. ;)

Erin said...

I am so happy that it made your day Faith, our friendship is such a blessing to me!

LOL about your niece letting you know that rabbits are not rodents, I do believe that the guinea pig that will live forever in Jesse's room is a rodent for sure :0)

e-Mom said...

Very cool... Erin is a good friend. Love the list of Scriptures too. :~D