11 October 2026

Sunday Stealin' Survey

I'm waiting for the dryer to stop so I can fold the clothes before church, so am playing along with the Sunday Stealin' survey this week. Head over to this blog to join in! 

1. What was the last gift you received? 

My husband bought me earrings when we were at MOMA in Adams, MA in August. (Museum of Modern Art).  They're silver and I actually wore them yesterday! They look similar to the ones below except mine are all sterling silver. 

2. Who did you last hang out with?  

If you mean just here at home, then my husband on Friday evening. If you mean with a friend, then on the hike yesterday  with my 2 friends Ping and Celine. We hiked in the Central ADK area on a small mountain. 

me, Celine, Ping on Watch Hill summit


3. Do you often lose the remote? 

No. We only have one television and it sits in our Shaker style armoire/tv cupboard and the remotes (tv and apple tv one) stay in a large basket on our coffee table in the family room. 

4. When did you last check Facebook? 

last evening after dinner when I added some hiking pics to my hiking group's album. 

5. Are there scented candles in the room you're in?

I'm in the family room and yes....I have a coffee scented candle and an apple cinnamon one on a side table. 

6. Next time you leave the house, where will you be going? 

Church at Grace Fellowship/Latham for the 11 AM service. 

7. Do you know anyone named Steven or Stephen or Steve or Stevie? 

I know a Stephen.  He was a year younger than me in college and is an excellent musician and composer. I also knew a Steven as I dated someone with that name my 2nd-4th year of college. I also have a Steven in my hiking group.  I don't know anyone who goes by Steve or Stevie. 

8. Which do you prefer: Macaroni salad or potato salad? 

I much prefer my own  homemade  poppyseed pasta salad filled with all kinds of veggies  but if I'm in a restaurant, I prefer potato salad. 

poppyseed pasta salad


9. Do you have an ice maker in your refrigerator door?

No we do not. 

10.  When you woke up this morning, did you get up straightaway or did you lounge a bit?

I got up, used the bathroom, went down to get my first mug of coffee (I set it up to brew at 5:45 AM and the coffee maker is programmed to stay hot for 4 hours) and then brought it back to bed where I worked on the NYTimes Strands. 

Fun Survey! Have a great Sunday! 



1 comment:

Linda said...

Wow, look at that fall color (your hiking photo). I do miss fall, sigh...still no signs of fall here in Florida. Still hot and humid. Wishing you a beautiful Sunday.