"Even when the rainbow seems to pass right by me....I'm still finding Gold in the clouds....."

21 November 2013

Day 21 of Giving Thanks

On this 21st day of giving thanks, I am most thankful today for.............

...............the encouragement I receive from the moms in my small group.............

..............and from leaders in my life.............

................and the opportunity to be an encouragement to colleagues, the moms in group, the students I teach, my own children, my husband, my extended family...................

and to anyone who might need a listening ear...............


..................or friends who listen to me!


What are you thankful for today?







Bonus...a commentor from the other day asked what foods I've added to my diet to reduce inflammation. Here is a link for you to go to


Foods That Reduce Inflammation

5 comments:

Joyful Reader said...

Something that we all need at some point in our walk! :)

Dianna said...

Encouragement - something we all need! I also find that when I am able to give it out, I am encouraged as well.

Thank you, Faith, for the link for the foods that reduce inflammation. I see a couple of areas that I can improve on. I bookmarked the site.

Susanne said...

The link is not working for me so I'll check later. Encouragement is a wonderful thing, both to receive and to give.

P.S. Sorry I haven't been commenting and continuing to join in with the thankfulness in the comments. It has just been super super busy for me and haven't had much time for blogging.

bj said...

today I am so thankful that I don't have to deal with my cataract surgery til sometime in January, which means I can continue to lead in worship and praise through Christmas :D

Melanie Lopata said...

I don't have much encouragement in my life. Maybe I'm hanging around with the wrong people? :(